(Effective as of 22/05/2018)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This web page represents a legal document that serves as our Terms of Service and it governs the legal terms of our website, https://instasky.io, sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, "Website"), as owned and operated by Instasky.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The last update to our Terms of Service was posted on February 10, 2018.
This is a legally binding agreement between Instasky and you for the provision of the services requested, and these terms shall govern the agreement between you and us to the ruling out of any other terms or conditions.
Instasky, reserves the right to refuse products/services to anyone for whatsoever reason and to terminate the contracts at any time. We may also at our sole discretion and for any reason, delete any information, pictures, comments or any other material posted by users.
The terms "us" or "we" or "our" refers to Instasky, the owner of the Website.
A "Visitor" is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
A "Member" is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
Our "Service" represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
A "User" is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our "Content".
You may not use this website if you are proscribed from receiving such products under the English laws or any other country from which you use the website or products.
As an eligible user, you may not distribute, transmit, license, or publish the website or its content for commercial purposes; may not remove any copyright, trademark or any other proprietary notices from any part of our website; and/or infringe upon our intellectual property rights in your use of the website.
All users/clients can access and use our website at no cost at all. You can use the website to purchase your favorite Instasky products on the InstaSky website and gain access to our membership website at www.InstaSky.io and also read our blog; at absolutely no cost to you if you are a client of the website.
You understand and accept that while it is absolutely free to register both as a user and as a buyer on the InstaSky website, we will require purchaser/user to sign up for an account with us and pay substantial fees to be able to buy our unique powerful products.
- We currently use PayPal and Stripe for the onsite credit/debit card payment system (a sister merchant to PayPal) as payment for a secure & safe on-line Experience
- We do not have any influence on PayPal or Stripe so you can be sure that Instasky will not be able to see, keep, store or use your credit card details at any time.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept cheques or cash at this time.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
Detailed below are the different kinds of information we collect from and about you when you apply to become a member of our website:
We may also collect browser and Internet-related information through access to our website through cookies and/or web beacons.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Instasky uses your information in order to:
- To help us identify you and any membership account you hold with us;
- To inform you about services and/or events which we feel may interest you where you have assented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To enable us to evaluate, improve and develop our website and its services;
- To inform you about changes to our website and services;
- To customize your experience;
- To troubleshoot problems and resolve disputes; and
- To discover and defend ourselves against error, fraud and other reprehensible activities
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
Instasky may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Instasky website may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers and advertising companies to display ads on our website. Some of these companies use tracking technologies such as cookies, to acquire information about the users who view or interact in some way with their advertisements. Please note that our website does not disclose any personal detail to these third parties, in this regard.
We may share your information with third parties with whom you choose to and authorize us to us share such information with.
We may reveal your personal information, which may include your full name and contact address to our preapproved service providers that carry-out certain services on our behalf.
We may also share your private information with appropriate legal authorities/government officials in reply to a subpoena, similar investigative demand, or a court order, if compelled to do so under the GDPR compliance.
Barring these, we will under no circumstances knowingly sell, exchange or otherwise give your personal information to third parties.
When you use InstaSky website, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other Instasky and InstaSky products, such as our Message Center, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
THE BASES ON WHICH WE PROCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
The GDPR law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law Instasky shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
COPYRIGHT/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Except we otherwise state so, all materials, which without limitation includes pictures, graphics, designs, pictures, videos, icons, and written materials found on and made available through www.InstaSky.io are copyrighted, trademarked, controlled or licensed by InstaSky or Instasky, its affiliates or by their respective creators. All said materials are protected by the English laws and international copyright laws.
Our website, logos, scripts, page headers, button icons, and product names included in or made available through www.InstaSky.io are trademarks or trade dress of InstaSky.io in London England and other countries.
You are banned from using, republishing, reproducing, transmitting, copying, changing, or distributing the trademarks found on this website in any way without Instasky prior clear written consent.
Some other products marks, trademarks, and logos provided on the Instasky website are the products marks or trademarks of third parties and must not be used, reproduced or copied without the written permission of the owner.
TERMINATION OF USE
Instasky may terminate this agreement and your account with immediate effect and/or may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the website and our services without prior notice if we are unable to establish the accuracy or legitimacy of any information posted by you and you fail upon request to www.InstaSky.io with sufficient information to establish correctness;
If any information posted by you is deemed detrimental or potentially destructive to the welfare of www.InstaSky.io ‘s business; and/or if you continually breach the terms of this agreement
You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the English laws or the laws of any other country that may apply; or (c)violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person.
Instasky may give you an account identification and password to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you are deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement, and www.InstaSky.io has no obligation to investigate the source of any such access or use of the Site.
THIRD PARTY LINKS/APPS UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
For user convenience, we may provide third parties links on the website to other website, website and online resources. You are warned not to take the inclusion of such hyperlinks as Instasky endorsement of the content, procedures, and/or services, of that third party website except we tell you so.
Instasky are not responsible and will not be liable for any advertising, service, products, content, or any other material you obtain from these third party sites or resources, and your access and use of them is entirely at your own risk. It is advised that you read linked website’ terms and conditions and other policies before using them
There are several links to other website on www.InstaSky.io. You must note that these third party website have different privacy policies than we do, and that we are in no way responsible for the way they may ask for and collect information from you and/or the way they use and disclose such information.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
You have the choice of denying cookies on your browser but your denial of cookies may mean that you will not be able to use some of the interactive features provided on our website.
Please note that the cookies we employ are saved on your browser’s local storage.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
InstaSky always does its utmost to protect your personal information. To prevent illegal access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we use practical administrative practices and actions to protect your information.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
You however understand that there is no full assurance of security for information made available on or through the internet. Instasky will thus not bear responsibility for unauthorized access to your information that is beyond our control.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, AND OTHER MATERIAL
Registered Users of the Website might post evaluations and remarks of a product and services purchased by means of the Website, so long as the Material is not unlawful, profane, threatening, defamatory, an invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not include industrial solicitation, mass mailings, or any type of "spam." You may not use another User's account to impersonate a User or entity, or otherwise deceive as to the origin of the opinions. Instasky reserves the right (however is not bound) to eliminate or modify such Material, but does not regularly examine posted Material.
If you post an evaluation or send comments, and unless Instasky suggests otherwise, you grant Instasky a nonexclusive, royalty-free, permanent, irrevocable, and completely sublicensable right to utilize, recreate, modify, adjust, release, equate, create derivative works from, distribute, and screen such content throughout the world, in any media. You grant Instasky and sublicense the right to utilize your name in connection with such Material, if they choose. You represent and require that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not trigger injury to anyone or entity; which you will indemnify Instasky for all claims resulting from Content You supply. Instasky has the right but not the commitment to edit and keep track of or eliminate any task or Material. Instasky takes no duty and assumes no liability for any content published by You or any 3rd party
USE OF OUR SITE BY MINORS
You understand and accept that Instasky does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18.
If we learn that we have received personal information from a child or another ineligible user, Instasky will delete that information as quickly as possible.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Instasky AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
Instasky AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Instasky AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Instasky AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR RELATED SERVICES.
THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Instasky & Instasky OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW
Instasky reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in England in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Instasky as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Instasky’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Instasky right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Instasky with respect to such use.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Instasky with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Instasky with respect to the Site.
A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Instasky website provided on an “as is” basis, and we give no warranties or assurance that it will satisfy your expectations or meet your requirements. You may be unable to successfully browse the website/or use some parts of our products if your computer/ browsing gadget does not support relevant technology such as encryption.
SINCE THE WEBSITE IS GAINED ACCESS TO THROUGH THE INTERNET, WHICH IS AUTONOMOUS OF US, YOUR USE OF THE INTERNET IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO ALL APPROPRIATE GDPR COMPLIANCE, ENGLISH LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR RESOURCES DISPLAYED ON AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, BE IT DIRECT OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SUITABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND PRODUCTS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) TO THE FULL DEGREE PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW. Instasky SHALL NOT IN ANY WAY BE ANSWERABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR HURT (WHETHER DIRECT, SECONDARY, ASSOCIATED, DISCIPLINARY, OR FAR-REACHING) IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONDITION BROUGHT ABOUT BY EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL THAT MAY CAUSE OUR SERVICES TO BE LATE, DISRUPTED, OR DEBASED; ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH, OR AS A RESULT OF, USING Instasky.
WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL, FOR ANY MATTERS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL; OR ANY UNFORESEEABLE MISFORTUNES OR HARMS.
Instasky SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY ACTION TAKEN, OR ANY RESOLUTION MADE BY YOU IN DEPENDENCE UPON SUCH CONTENT, OR FOR DAMAGES AND LOSSES SUFFERED, WHETHER IMMEDIATE, SIGNIFICANT, EXTRAORDINARY, REMEDIAL, INDIRECT OR SOMETHING ELSE, EVEN IF Instasky HAS BEEN EDUCATED CONCERNING THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH HARMS.
Nothing Included In These Terms Is Designed Or Intentioned To Exclude Or Limit Any Legal Responsibility For Injury Or Death Arising From Our Deception, Carelessness, Or Any Other Liability Which May Not Be So Restricted Or Excluded By Law, Or That Is Aimed At Affecting Your Statutory Rights As A Consumer.
IF CERTAIN APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS SET FORTH ABOVE, THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
The materials on Instasky's Website are provided "as is" Instasky makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, Instasky does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. The Website serves as a venue for Individuals to purchase distinct service or products. Neither Instasky nor the Website has control over the quality or fitness for a particular function of a product. Instasky likewise has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the User-submitted details and makes no representations or warranties about any info on the Site.
THE WEBSITE AND ALL DETAILS, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE APPLICATION) AND SERVICES LISTED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY Instasky ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. Instasky MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFO, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES LISTED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE POINTED OUT IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE COMPLETE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Instasky DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND PHYSICAL FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Instasky DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE; DETAILS, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE APPLICATION) OR SERVICES CONSISTED OF ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE; ITS SERVERS; OR EMAIL SENT FROM Instasky ARE WITHOUT VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. Instasky WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR FROM ANY DETAILS, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE APPLICATION) OR SERVICES LISTED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE POINTED OUT IN WRITING. UNDER NO SCENARIO SHALL Instasky'S LIABILITY DEVELOPING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, DESPITE THE REASON FOR ACTION (WHETHER IN AGREEMENT, TORT, BREACH OF SERVICE WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), GO BEYOND $100.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Instasky’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Instasky’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Instasky at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
LISTING OF OFFERED PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE COULD BE USED ONLY FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES BY USERS OF THE WEBSITE. YOU COULD NOT FRAME OR UTILIZE FRAMING TECHNIQUES TO ENCLOSE ANY HALLMARK, LOGO, COPYRIGHTED IMAGE, OR MOST PROPRIETARY DETAILS (CONSISTING OF IMAGES, TEXT, PAGE LAYOUT, OR TYPE) OF Instasky WITHOUT EXPRESS COMPOSED CONSENT. YOU MIGHT NOT USE ANY META TAGS OR ANY VARIOUS OTHER "UNSEEN TEXT" UTILIZING Instasky'S NAME OR TRADEMARKS WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF Instasky. YOU AGREE NOT TO OFFER OR MODIFY ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE WEBSITE CONSISTING OF, HOWEVER NOT LIMITED TO, NAMES OF USERS AND CONTENT, OR TO RECREATE, DISPLAY, OPENLY PERFORM, DISTRIBUTE, OR OTHERWISE MAKE USE OF THE MATERIAL, IN ANY WAY FOR ANY PUBLIC FUNCTION, IN CONNECTION WITH SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT THOSE OF Instasky, IN OTHER WAY THAT IS LIKELY TO TRIGGER CONFUSION AMONG CONSUMERS, THAT DISPARAGES OR CHALLENGES Instasky OR ITS LICENSORS, THAT DILUTES THE STRENGTH OF Instasky'S OR ITS LICENSOR'S RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY, OR THAT OTHERWISE INFRINGES Instasky'S OR ITS LICENSOR'S COPYRIGHT RIGHTS. YOU ALSO AGREE TO ABSTAIN FROM ABUSING ANY OF THE MATERIAL THAT APPEARS ON THE SITE. THE USE OF THE MATERIAL ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR IN A NETWORKED COMPUTER SYSTEM ENVIRONMENT FOR ANY PURPOSE IS PROHIBITED. ANY CODE THAT Instasky DEVELOPS TO GENERATE OR SHOW ANY MATERIAL OF THE PAGES MAKING UP THE WEBSITE IS LIKEWISE SECURED BY Instasky'S COPYRIGHT, AND YOU MAY NOT COPY OR ADJUST SUCH CODE.
Instasky HAS NO DUTY TO KEEP TRACK OF ANY PRODUCTS PUBLISHED, TRANSFERRED, OR CONNECTED TO OR WITH THE SITE. IF YOU THINK THAT SOMETHING ON THE WEBSITE BREACHES THESE TERMS PLEASE CONTACT OUR MARKED REPRESENTATIVE AS SET FORTH BELOW.
IF ALERTED BY A USER OF ANY PRODUCTS WHICH ALLEGEDLY DO NOT CONFORM TO THESE TERMS, Instasky COULD IN ITS SINGLE DISCERNMENT EXPLORE THE ALLEGATION AND FIGURE OUT WHETHER TO TAKE OTHER ACTIONS OR ASK FOR THE REMOVAL OR GET RID OF THE CONTENT. Instasky HAS NO LIABILITY OR DUTY TO INDIVIDUALS FOR EFFICIENCY OR NONPERFORMANCE OF SUCH ACTIVITIES.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Instasky's Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Instasky does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. Instasky may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Instasky does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
If you utilize the Website, you are accountable for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and you accept responsibility for all activities that happen under your account and password. You also accept not to reveal any personally identifiable information, consisting of, however not limited to, first and last names, credentials, or various other details of a personal nature ("Personal Data") from the Site. Your disclosure of any Personal Data on the website might result in the immediate termination of your account. Instasky additionally reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and remove or edit Content at its sole discernment.
Instasky does not guarantee the truthfulness, precision, or dependability of Content on the site, consisting of Personal Data. Each Individual is accountable for upgrading and changing any pertinent account info when essential to preserve the truthfulness, precision, or reliability of the details.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”),
- you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
- By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- You also agree that you will not upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services;
- You will not violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Instasky has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Instasky reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Instasky reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Instasky reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Instasky sole discretion.
- Always use caution when giving out any Personally Identifying Information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service.
- Instasky does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Instasky specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
- Managers and hosts are not authorized Instasky spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Instasky.
- Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
- Materials provided to Instasky or posted on any Instasky web page.
- Instasky does not claim owners hip of the materials you provide to Instasky (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Instasky Site or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”).
- However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Instasky, our affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
- No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Instasky is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Instasky sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
INTERNATIONAL USERS CONDUCTS
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Instasky from our offices within London England. If you access the Service from a location outside United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Instasky Content accessed through Instasky in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You hereby agree to protect, safeguard and hold Instasky Website, its owners, affiliated companies, and their managers, directors, officers, and employees blameless and innocent against all liabilities, charges, damages, legal costs and accounting fees and all other expenses related to any claims or any legal actions brought against Instasky Website because of your breach of any portion of these terms or any other liabilities connected to your use of this website.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
- All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Instasky or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights.
- You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
- You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Instasky content is not for resale.
- Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content.
- You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Instasky and the copyright owner.
- You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses express or implied, to the intellectual property of Instasky or our licencors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the United Kingdom and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of Instasky under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.
Instasky is committed to maintaining user privacy on our website. Instasky respects the privacy of all its website users. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Whilst Instasky do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and or up to date.
All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Copyright (c) 2018(s) of first publication Instasky
- Instasky, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Instasky website and the material on our website; and
- The entire copyright and other intellectual property rights Instasky website and the material on our website are reserved.
Instasky welcomes your questions or a comment regarding these Terms & Conditions, if you have any complains, or suggestions about these terms please contact us via our contact details below:
181 Haunchwood Rd, Nuneaton, CV10 8DG, United Kingdom
Our business’s name is:
Our contact details are: